How We Can Help After A Work Injury
When you have suffered an injury at work, you need an experienced lawyer who can help you get what you deserve. Both of the lawyers in the firm are certified by the State Bar of California as Specialists in Workers’ Compensation Law.
We provide personalized assistance. You will meet the lawyers handling your case at the first interview. The lawyers handle the case throughout the entire pendency of the claim. All legal aspects of the case are handled by attorneys. Call us and you will speak to one the two attorneys that will handle your case and not a legal assistant or paralegal. Our firm handles work injuries for injured workers and their families exclusively. We have a combined total of over 50 years experience handling the claims of those injured at work.
We help you get all of the medical care, benefit payments and maximum settlements to help you recover to the fullest extent possible.
We have handled and continue to handle the following types of claim:
- Physical injuries occurring at work
- Repetitive trauma injuries
- Death caused by work
- Heart attack as a result of work
- Stroke as a result of work
- Construction accidents
- Work-related car accidents
- Overuse of a body part injuries
- Career-ending work injuries
- Brain injury as a result of a work injury
- Amputation of arms or legs as a result of a work injury
- Severe burns as a result of work
- Depression as a result of work
- Blindness as a result of a work injury
- Sexually harassed at work
Let Us Help You Navigate The Workers’ Comp World
You can rely on the Law Offices of Lester Friedman. We have decades of experience and a reputation for winning the maximum compensation that our clients deserve.
To see how we can help in your case, contact us online or call us today at 310-275-1433 for a confidential initial consultation in our Beverly Hills office.